PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2006, 14:48
Busbar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:

"Keep up the hard work,don't fall in the trap of the "shortcut" you might regret it."

What do you mean regret it? Hours on a 737 NG is not something you regret! They are valuable to progress your career. If you are talking about getting into large debt for it, then yes a valid point but if you are going to go down this road, you have to be fully aware of the consequences and make sure you are going to keep up the repayments etc... Don't be stupid enough to borrow money you can't pay back!

And before you all launch back at me, yes I know if SSTR schemes were not around nobody would be in this boat in the first place! Granted.

By the way, it's all very well slagging off the FR scheme, but what about the Astraeus scheme? I am not saying anything against it because I don't know enough to comment, but several of my colleagues had a very bad experience with them. Apparently you even pay for your line training, come on that is a worse deal! Yet nobody says a thing about this? Just an observation!