PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2006, 20:24
757manipulator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you pay for your initial training and your FI course?
Yes paid for my CPL(IR) in a foreign land, got my FI rating paid for by the school I trained at (in return for 12 months instructing)..I was then offered a F/O position on a turbo-prop, did that for 18 months, then got a job on a Lear 60 (again bonded for 12 months), joined a charter airline on the A320..upgraded to the 757/767 2 years ago. In that time Ive also worked a second and even a third job to pay the bills .Therefore I am utterly uimpressed when foolish individuals think that a mountain of debt, 200hrs, and an attitude of "I'll do the job for next to nothing, and sod anyone elses' T & C's"
If my comments offend you Glennox I make no apology, I am verbalising in cleaner language than the vast majority of working crews would think in regards to the type of comments you have made previously.
Scroggs has summed it up rather accurately, ultimately you are cutting your own throats, your blind faith in the dreams you have been sold getting into this profession are no ones fault but your own "caveat emptor"