PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2006, 08:40
Jonty

Received 18 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sky Goose
Dear Scroggs,

I appreciate you have vastly more expirence than most and want to keep the T&C for the industry at a certain level. I just wonder if you know what it is like to hope for anything resembeling a flying job for almost 30 months after your qualification.
So what do you suggest we do, boycott Ryanair?....yeah right..then the next bloke in line gets the job and 2 years down the line he has 1500 hours 737, and I have 245 piston. And FR still have a list of 5000 applicants, allot of good that did !

I have worked very hard to secure the funds for a TR and dont really appriciate being told I'm destroying the T&C's of the industry, as alennox said, if you dont like the way FR do things, apply elsewhere.

ps We do appreciate the value of our work.....and we would dearly like the chance to get a job, some experience and then we will be rewarded for it.
Dont forget, FR do pay their experienced pilots above industry standards !

I await the onslaught ! Be gentle mr scroggs.
I agree with Scroggs.

We have all been there, 200 hours 25 on a multi engine aircraft, and not a hope of a job. None of us fell into our current positions we all worked hard and had a bit of luck on our side, and so will you. We have all had to make sacrifices to pursue our dream, and so will you, but flying for nothing is not one of them.