PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2006, 10:43
Cipri

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LOOP2STAND1
Maybe I should shed some light on my FR experience I was assesed in Feb 05 (about a year after finishing training) offered a place on a TR course at SAS in April base checked in June and started line training in late July and released on the line in September. For me the whole process worked fine. I really love the job and have found working for the company fine. (maybe because I have nothing to compare it to). My roster has been a rock solid 5-3 since starting on the line. The money is good once off the half sector pay crap and the majority of the skippers I fly with out of STN feel the same. We all winge and moan a little but as far as I can remember I have done that in every company I have ever worked in. I was low hours (300) modular.
Totally agree, thats how it should have been, and its the reason why I am complaining about the 6 1/2 monhs (and incresing) that I have already been waiting to get the linetraining done. Imagine, loopstand1, I did my assement on May 05, and no one has bother to answer my enquiries, about my present situation. any way, well done, and hope to be as happy as you are soon