PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2006, 08:12
glennox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do something else.

To all those who have been complaining about having a RHS to plank their ass in, please shut up. There are still a lot of low houred guys out there who would be quite willing to swap places with all of you. Yes you had to pay for your own TR, so what, the majority of us pay for our basic training also and earn no money for well over a year. Don't try and come back to me with "there were no passengers during your basic training". I suggest if you really want to stick it to the airlines talk young people out of coughing up 80k for the basic training.

There is no doubt that the industry is on an upward trend at the moment and if you don't like FR then quit!! With all due respect to FR they are the only airline in Europe that have been hiring en masse since the industry took a dive so I think they deserve a little credit for that. Yes you get the short end of the stick for a while but after that you'll be on good money and can build enough hours to go somewhere else if you wish.

I am still looking for my first RHS and would happily swap places with anyone in FR who hates where they are.

I'm getting really pi**ed off with these types of threads, if you don't want to work for FR don't f**king apply, leave it to those who want to fill the RHS.