PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2006, 17:35
Cipri

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sky Goose
I appreciate you frustrations, but would it not be possible to negotiate with your previous employer to return on a contract basis.
If bad came to worse you could flip burgers or pull pints.....
All im saying is that being in a bit of a sticky situation for a few months is worth it if you will soon be staring on your career, and it not instructing or doing air taxi work....it'll be flying a brand new 737-800...and be earning good money doing it in a few years. To me half a year in limbo for this is a small price.
BTW... your too young to be worring about an income....buy and old van and a surfboard and hang around Cornwall till you get the call
Hi Sky goose,

The thing is that I quit a flying job after 4 years, and trust me there are not much employers who you can negotiate with for a week to week contract, , so its not like I am just starting, and I really wish I could save enough money by pulling pints as you said, but I donīt think so. I also wish I didnīt have to worry about money a go surfing, but the loan goes in every month and if you add up other expenses, I need at least 1500 to get through. Although you are right about being in Limbo, its better than nothing, I just hope I end up in heaven rather than in hell.

Regards