PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2006, 09:34
atse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maverick777 says:
BUT i will think long-term!
Your problem is that the very situation you describe to be acceptable in the short term is working its way through the industry and will inevitably change the future - and not for the better. You also said:
....... keep talking and researching - but make sure its to someone WHO ACTAULLY WORKS for Ryanair and not a bad-mouthing outsider.
Had it not been for many outsiders the news would have been even slower in coming out. You don't seem to grasp the fact that once Ryanair has you in their clutches you will have a vested interest in keeping a low profile. Most people who have been royally screwed are simply unwilling to speak about it. At least we now have some people sending out warnings.

maverick777 I know that nothing will stop you. But I think you should be a bit more thoughtful and careful about what you are becoming involved in. Ryanair are not doing this as a favour to low-time pilots. Low time pilots are, for Ryanair, like Latvian cabin crew: easily manipulated, susceptable to propaganda and even grateful for the system of exploitation into which they enter. Above all, they are cheap and can be kept cheap by telling them "oh, sorry there was a mistake in your contract" - so you don't get .... full sector pay, or whatever.