PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2006, 23:05
CamelhAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
showed me 3,000 applications he had recieved for the self sponsored type that he had recieved that year alone
Hmm, sounds very much like propaganda. I SERIOUSLY doubt there are that many fools out there, what with most other airlines recruiting.

ravage and scavenge and adore a chance to work for flybe, BMI, BMI regional, BACitiexpress, EasyJet, AerLingus, British Airways, CityJet, Monarch, First Choice, etc etc you name the airline................The bottom line is there is VERY LITTLE or nothing out there.
Virtually every airline on this list is recruiting big time, some are seriously stuck for pilots. There is a LOT out there. Low hour guys are getting recruited in a big way in a lot of companies.
And if you're wondering why I don't go, I'm in FR long enough to have avoided all the $hit the current newbies suffer. Would I do it again on the current terms? Absolutely no way. Not worth the constant hassle, sim checks, line checks, managment bull$hit.

Carmousine and Cipri, well done on standing up and calling it like it is. The rest of you wannabes take note.