PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Verbal Fractricide
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2006, 01:25
Amateur Aviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I tell you what folks, if there was a chance of rejoining the real RAF, I would have done so yesterday.

But back to the point, before the movers divert the issue at point here to try and stay below the radar.

Don’t get me wrong, it is always good to have the odd perk of the job, but IMHO, it is always best to carefully choose where and when to do so. In the subject of this particular rant, it was most certainly not. There need to be some direct questions to those involved. As for lowering ourselves to the lowest common denominator- I can’t help that (at least last time I checked).

Inquisitor,

None of the accommodation here is Grade 1. We’re in the same boat as the permanent staff, so we have absolutely not a leg to stand on if we were to go downtown. As for the budgets, have you not seen the savings required to be made by front line operational units to pay for A400/FSTA/JSF/CVF/Eurofighter/ MOD tvs and chairs? D’ya see my point?

Glum,

Please.

Do you honestly reckon I’ll ever make it away from JHC with the developments being discussed on this forum? Will any of us?

Last edited by Amateur Aviator; 26th Oct 2006 at 01:26. Reason: text formatting