PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 4
Thread: Ryanair - 4
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2006, 18:42
Consol

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The vision thing

Poor old Leo,
Sounds like you had a hard day. There was me thinking you were just an arrogant, egotistical so and so and you come all over all visionary. So you're doing all this for the auld sod and not just your pockets. In reallity you belong alongside Gandhi, Martin Luther King and the Dalai Lama, thinking only of others...Worrying for your shareholders if you really have lost the plot this much.
I can just see the FR mega hub in SNN, arriving of my "connecting" flight but as its only a point to point airline I have to reclaim my bags and check in again, after I get to the top of the queue lovely Natasha tells me I've missed my flight, it'll be 1000 euros for a seat in three days now "f**k off!". At last I board my my shinning 787 (weren't they supposed to bypass hubs?), elbowing grannies to get a seat (its them or me) and watch those ancient wrecks of 330s lumber past (strange why so many successful airlines bought them). It seems the 787 will have devices to help keep the pilots eyes prised open and an FMS that can make duty hours go in reverse, can't wait.
You've made quite a pile Leo, why doen't you just retire to Mullingar and concentrate on the prize cows, you could even tatoo adverts on their arses and sell that. The planespotters might get all steamed up about schedules and the chance to photograph a 737 but the rest of us know what you are up to.