PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ssssshhh!!!!
Thread: Ssssshhh!!!!
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2006, 17:14
Yellow Snow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anotherthing
I think this is a lot more complicated than at first seems. What about the time it will take people to drive from the main gate, find a parking space and then get into the ops room/office at LACC when TC moves down and parking spaces do not exist for everyone?!!
I'm sure all at Heathrow would completely agree that it seems that TC are getting shafted on the move to LACC. What are prospect doing about this?
You can always make your own stand by dropping extra validations, withdrawing from training and stop doing AAVA's.
These are all things being considered by the tower ATCOs if we don't get a fair deal.
LL and TC are in the same boat here.
The whole thing is another example of poor mangement by NATS, they've had years to sort these issues out!
No surprise when we have a leader who doesn't understand simple economics of supply and demand (never mind understand the complex job his workforce do at the coalface), yet he has 36 years experience in Alstom
Read the speech he gave on the intranet.
The key thing is all grades at all units must stick together on this.
Am I correct in saying Swanick guys and gals had plenty of money thrown at them to make sure they didn't have to put O date back again?