PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester - 3
Thread: Manchester - 3
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2006, 08:54
gazza007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm on the 06:35 to LCY with VLM tomorrow morning, will an hour be sufficient to check-in & get through security etc.

On the following Tuesday, 31st I'm off to AGP on the 09:50 with WW. Taking my 4 kids. In the past from T1 only used to arrive for WW with about 1:30 as I live local, will this sill be OK or shall I make it 2 hrs.
1 hour was more than sufficient, could have left it till 30 mins, security was very good & well staffed. Ps WW desks seemed OK so will make it about 1:40 hrs next Tue for AGP.
VLM Service outward was great. LCY smart little airport, very short runway.. Enjoyed the F50.
Left Bond street tube at 13:30, changed at Bank for DLR arrived 14:10 for 14:45 return flight, which wasn't showing on board, anyway went to info desk after security to be told that it had been cancelled due to going tech (don't think so, more like lack of passengers) I'd been put on 16:00 which eventually dept runway at 16:25. Arrived Man 17:15. Incidently bumped into Capt while waiting at Station & asked why 14:45 had been cancelled, said he didn't know as he had been busy & quickly jumed on a train!!!!!!!
Anyway would use VLM again.