PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2006, 17:11
Casablanca85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by katjuscha
Yes!! Everybody can show up on this day! They ask you, if you know that this job is located in Dubai and if everybody is aware of that fact.

Donīt worry about that!!
Show up on time and give your best.
The process might be change a little... but they collect your cvīs and pictures, they give you a number, maybe they measure your height, theyīll do this english-test (itīs not a grammar-one, itīs about understanding) and theyīll devide you into two (?) groups and give you some group-games. itīs fun!!
Sure, they will circle you and write down a lot of things youīll never have a look at, but donīt worry to much about this... ;-)
Try to sleep well before this day, itīs gonna be a very long one and youīll have to keep smiling whole the time!!! like on a real flight...

Make some friends there as soon as possible, itīt not a competition and it is much easier for you if you feel comfortable in the group!

Have a good time!

(to everybody: this is my experience with open days in europe. it might be different in asia or brazil or whereeveritsheld!!)
Tnak you thank you thankl you!!!!!!! Now i am feeling very very great and believe me - iw ill come through!!!! I will give my best because it was always my dream ever to become cc at Emirates and of course living in Dubai and getting to know about so many peple of different back grounds and cultures!! Now the day can come! I am ready for take off:-)
I am from germany and you?

P.S For those who want to talk with me via MSn in the case I am online:-)

[email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from some wannabe Emirates Cc:-)