PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2006, 07:34
mother hen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi fieval

Hi all, mother hen here,

am still about fieval, hope all is well with you? I'm sure everything will be fine with your medicals, it all seems to happen in the last few weeks. My daughter asked for her joining date to be put back by 1 week and they were fine with it. I think you should give them a quick email, that's how my daughter kept in touch with them, and they were really good! My daughter has been there 6 weeks now(friday will be the start of her 7th), she graduated last thursday, and had her first flight yesterday! All went really well. She says she will be moving out of the hotel on the 26th of this month, but again it's only temporary accomodation. That's getting her down a bit, but that aside, she's loving it. She has made a great set of new friends of every nationality, and the crew she flew with yesterday were lovely. She worked as cabin crew before joining ek, but said ek is so different! I have lots of photos of her during her training and at the graduation ceremony, I must say I wish I was there!!!

I hope you hear soon with your medicals, and the very best of luck to you fieval, and everyone waiting to hear!
best wishes,
mother hen.