PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - oh dear
Thread: oh dear
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2006, 13:50
Uncle Ginsters

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finger pointing.....:confused:

Like several others, i wasn't going to post here, but having read some of the inter-service, inter-trade and inter-stn rants over the past couple of pages - am i the only one that sees them a little hipocritical?

Several posts saying that "the AT fleet" needs to sort its act out as if BZZ and LYN are UK AT plc. WE ALL are AT-RAF-HM Forces (ok, so not quite Unit-Corps-God-Country ) at some level, and we are ALL trying to work under the most unprecedented political onslaught on the military in history. Like many here, i have worked with Movers on a daily basis, and to be honest, I do not relish the prospect upon my return to the AT fleet; they do have some of the worst manning levels in the RAF at the moment but at the end of the day "Manners cost nowt".

What i do look forward to though is the challenge of providing the best, safest and most timely service possible within the contstraints that are now strangling the forces as a whole.

By all means rant - that's what Pprune is for but please do not turn it into a broadbrush professional attack on fellow servicemen and women ....there is clearly a major problem and hopefully this letter can raise the issue to some form of action/conclusion.

I await the onslaught

Uncle G