PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - oh dear
Thread: oh dear
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2006, 12:50
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
So the preceding posts must be the famous banter everyone is using these days. So witty and amusing! Do please have another torpedo sandwich Mr Wilde! And if Nurse can put all the toys back in the pram, we can continue.
Now where were we, oh yes the prologue, and what an appropriate one indeed! "Oh dear", I couldn't have come up with anything more appropriate. Well done Serf, you certainly lifted a lid on this one. The words Cat and Pigeons come to mind! But amidst all the hyperbole from all sides, I feel that there have been some thoughtful posts, but some worrying attitudes also.
The main thing that strikes me is the absence of any posts, to my knowledge, from serving movers. I understand that they have been posting elsewhere, but it would help if someone from amongst them could briefly say how they see this from their perspective without being abused for doing so. Exqcy, as a ex mover, gave us his thoughts on the present state of affairs, so come on boys and girls let's hear from you.