PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Pilot talks about bombing White House on open mike
Old 22nd Oct 2006, 01:43
alibaba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
erm Norm.

The BAaaaa is not 100% based on US PAX figures. Don't know where you got your figures from? Important maybe, but not everything.

US tourists on European city breaks don't particularly use them anymore anyway, unlike other European cabs.

It has nothing to do with the hand that feeds you as you put it. But everything to do with any criticism not appreciated. Especially associated with this country and its policies as and when foreign critics are at hand. If you are a domestic critic it generally leads to a communist slant and a witch hunt. I think the have been a few books about that though. Is it the 60s or the 21st Century?

Somebody please point NSF to the calendar.

It's called democracy, (Not sure if you are used to that?). It means free speech. It isn't always what you might want though..... That’s life I suppose.

If you would like to watch the drivel out of FOX, I am sure a satellite dish can be put up for you whatever the location?

I don't think the flight deck in question meant to broadcast this. They probably were chit chatting idly and innocently IN PRIVATE. Except not that privately! oopps.

I would hate to think that any person or company could use CVR's in anyway they wanted as I think we would all be up to our waist in sh... or sectioned possibly? Some companies actually want to use this data though.

Might not be Birdseed that is guilty? Could be one of many different operators flying in that airspace at that time that might have been responsible? Possibly a VP or even an Ascot? I have to agree though, tasteful it is not. I suppose it is like a few crew meals, but not everybody gets them now do they……..

Last edited by alibaba; 22nd Oct 2006 at 12:01.