PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2006, 08:24
OzyOS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Wwilko!

I know its dificult trying to organise your life into a suitcase, Im at that stage myself! Regrading the weather do an internet search for weather in Dubai and you will be able to get the weather outlooks for the week ahead etc.
Make sure you take a mix of cool and warm clothes as although Dubai is known for its hot weather there is a period where you will need some warmer clothing as it can become cooler at night, also remember that when flying as Cabin Crew you will be travelling to destinations that are freezing over winter, so this is when the warmer clothes will come in handy . I also made sure to pack some products (hair, skin etc) that Im not too sure if I can buy in Dubai, just enough to get me through until I can find suitable replacements. But thats about it! They provide us with enough to get us started form ground level and once you get in the swing of knowing where everything is over there, you will be set up in no time!

I may be heading out in the week also (porviding the ground school has a spot to squeeze me in!) otherwise will be over the week following...so might cross paths!

All the best...happy packing!

Cheers