PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - oh dear
Thread: oh dear
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2006, 18:17
ZOFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Dear

Fly007

In reply to your post above, Why should you have to apologise for the severe lack of AT that we have at the moment. I myself have been stuck at various OOA Locations and been told the usual Tri* Broke etc... It aint your fault, In a way I am glad that an MP (WOW) had been caught short on his flight home !! I am hoping that his rants when he gets back to his 100K a year MP office might just help the overstreched AT wing of the RAF at the moment. In all it happens (I remember being stuck at MPA for 3 days and being told that our kit can not be off loaded off the Tri*) So guess what we all just clubbed together and got on with it, Even in MPA there are facilities to use if you look for them. I am sorry but in my day the MP's where all ex Serving HM Forces (Full Time) and some ex Special Forces (SBS) so I am sure they would do like I would think the rest of us and just get on with it!!..... It goes with the Job... It aint our fault its the people that skim a fortune thinking that they run us

Morale of the Story is If it is there it will fly you home, if it aint dont blame the Monkey, blame the Organ Grinder.

There ends rant..... Time for a Beer

Last edited by ZOFO; 20th Oct 2006 at 18:48. Reason: what did he want tri* or 5*