PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ground School Exam Questions & Question Banks
Old 20th Oct 2006, 15:48
WingletTurbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by potkettleblack
The majority of posts on pprune are from people going through the UK CAA/JAA system. From my limited understanding of how the system as a whole works it appears that the various JAA member states are using different versions of the CQB. I know when I was using the BGS database about 4 months ago it had a splash screen when you logged on to confirm which country you were sitting the exams to ensure that the questions were as accurate as possible to those current in your relevant country.

Let everyone know where you are planning on sitting the exams and perhaps others may have advice from outside of the UK which is more helpful to you. Good luck, they are thoroughly ball aching to say the least

Thank you for your responce

I am intending on sitting in on the JAA ATPL exam in Poland next June. I still yet have to find out information regarding endorsements/signoffs/course completion certificates in order to take the exam. However, I began studying the Oxford books already.

How did you like the BGS database? Can you please provide a link to this website.

Thanks in advance.

-WT