PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CC attitudes
Thread: CC attitudes
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2006, 15:32
despatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi ditch
Its very true what you say.But then again a story have 2 sides.I have got friends in the LCC world and I have heard horrific stories how people treat them.I think the broadcast of documentaries like airline gives the public more ammunition to atack the cabin crew.They are in constant battle against their own job to fly max sectors to regain maximum revenue due to high costs and then to the public who treat them as dirt as they are wearing the orange or blue uniform.I know there is the od one that pull not their weight and cant be asked to offer the little smile that cost nothing but means so much.I work for a schedule airline and some bussiness passengers do think that they own the aircraft forgetting that it was their company and not them who paid for the ticket.
Can I just ask for all the bussiness pax who suffer from dandruff.Head and shoulders is really good and I can strongly recommend it.Boarding can sometimes be quick and its just so much i can wash my hands.So make twice sure before you give me your jacket to hang it up for you