PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CC attitudes
Thread: CC attitudes
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2006, 11:35
DirtyDitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CC attitudes

As a regular business traveller I clearly see a difference in Cabin Crew (CC) attitude that I would like to openly discuss with CC on this forum. When travelling on flights that almost all passengers are on business the CC are quite helpful, polite and firm where necessary. However, sometimes I fly with Low Cost Carriers (LCC) for convenience which are mainly full of holidaying passengers. It is on these flights that I often feel like reporting CC to their employers for what I feel is very rude behaviour towards passengers. In one instance if I had been the passenger concerned I would have got off the flight before the door was closed and caused as much of a delay as possible so that her behaviour would have been investigated. It seems that CC on LCC's have very little respect for the passengers because they are on a Low Cost Carrier.

I often have flights booked for me a day or two before I travel. This means it costs just as much if not more than a business ticket on BA for example. Recently I took an Easyjet Flight to Nice which cost £499 so a little service is appreciated.

A PA announcement onboard begins with, "We know you have a choice of Airline........" Well to be honest, last minute travel means sometimes we do not have a choice that's why we are on board an LCC.

So can someone tell me that they agree with these findings or am I totally unique. I am lucky enough to be able to fly privately and I often feel like telling the CC when I land at an airport that the business jet next to us is waiting for me. Just to make the point that we are not all scum bags dragged up from the gutter that have managed to save our dole money to get to Alicante.