PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Business Class to Dubai?
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2006, 04:08
hpcock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ben

I always use BA Club World, however, with me also being an Skywards (EK) Goldcard holder, I have been enticed by a couple of e-mails sent to me recently by EK highlighting their new business class. They have finally introduced flat beds in J class - but are trialing this on the LGW-DXB run at the moment. Might be worth a shot. Also got great Bus & First lounges in DXB

IMO, stay well away from Virgin and its Upper Class service. I've never had anything more than a merely average trip with them.

Haven't travelled with them as yet, but keep getting told that Qatar has an outstanding business class product - lie flats, great service &good food. The only thing is that you'll have to break your journey in Doha.

BA - My main source of travel to anywhere in the world. I use their Club World product for 75% of my travels & find it does exactly what it says on the tin.

Finally, have a look around on the EK website & the Skywards pages (EK's Freq Flr prog), they often have offers such as "Buy Business get an upgrade to First." Definately worth a look in my opinion.

Hope it all works out & you guys have a great time.

HPC