PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2006, 03:54
rssid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys went through the 2nd interview + sit test and tea party yesterday. Suffice to say I am throught to the medical tomorrow.

Sit test was design an airport individually then present it to the group. Then the whole group was to come together and design an airport and present it. Part 2 was to build a tower from lego bricks and finally debrief for the whole group. Do take note that there were time constraints so 1 guy has to lookout for the time left.

2nd round of interviews I faced a full panel of 6 people including Mcully again, more questions of the technical kind like engine type of fuel used and where boeing is made( USA ohio) and airbus(france tolose<--dunno how to spell). Also which countries are represented in airbus( france, germany, spain, UK). He aslso asked about what new a/c are coming into the fleet so I said the A380 and 787. He asked what so special about the 787 and was looking for the ans of carbon fibre and alloy composite materials used to construct the airframe, cutting down on weight and more efficient engines. He also asked about the GPS systems and flight mgt systems in a mordern a/c, well that all i can say for now i guess, wish me luck !