PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NetJets
Thread: NetJets
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2006, 20:03
FormerFlake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think Steve Fry is still the Dispatch boss in LIS, I'll check and advz
Steve Fry looks after International Planning these days.

Maybe a bit of a silly question, but do all the NJE guys working in LIS speak Portuguese?
NJE offers Portuguese lessons to employees and there spouses so anyone can soon (unless your pants at languages like me) pick up the lingo. Everyone is required to be able to speak English in the varoius ops departments.

I'm looking to work airside, love early mornings, love the cold, love being within close proximity to any a/c.
I have been at NJE nearly a year and still havent seen any of our aircraft. Do they even exsist? This could just be a big brother type reality TV show as far I am aware

I want to work as much as possible to learn new things and get my size 10's in the door (ATPL wanabee). Looking to work for >10 months.
......here is the Q:
In this case, what is a better option, apply to those airlines that hire from within/allow ladder climbing [eg BMI]... or stick to places like Servisair whos requirments are less stringent?

I know of several would be pilots currently working at the Lisbon office hoping to be FO one day, not sure how it works though.

If people want to PM me I will try and answer specific questions to working at the Lisbon office.

EDIT

Just heard about a few people leaving, so get those aplications in if you want a job over here.