PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEAR&NAIA Integrated ATPL experiences?
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2006, 07:12
tumboseppala

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys for bringing these information for my knowledge also. It seems from manymany different sources that the program is really good and it ainīt bollocks.

Iīm facing my admission tests on 8th of November in Aalesund. What I understood was that tests arenīt so biggie. Just basic english, maths, space orientation. Thereīs also no ranking system so everybody who passes the tests can enrol to course. Iīve been tested couple-of-times here in Finland for some courses that had extremely demanding ranking system and multiple testings, and I passed quite far. Money was the problem back then, but now there might be possibilities to get my fundings together.

Iīm really looking forward for this - now even more enthusiastic, since Iīve got good feedback about the program.

One quoestion conserning money. Integrated course has itīs price, 64.890€ etc. I donīt feel comfortable for paying it straight away, since you never know whatīs gonna happen. Does the program have some payment scheme that you pay fo example 10% advance, 20% when enrolling, 20% mid-course, 20% when youīre ready with CPL in the pocket and rest 30% when enrolling for ATPL-course in Norway. I would feel more comfortable with this kind of scheme. How is it? Do they want everything straight away or paying as the time goes by?

Iīm sorry about my not-so-understandable english. Itīs morning here in Finland, so bit dizzy Iīm trying to figure out my spelling

Thanks to ya all!

-tumboseppala