PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern QFLink
Thread: Eastern QFLink
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2006, 22:54
EAAFA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CrashAxe wrote:

"Oh come on, everyone rorts the system if they can. Then there's people who complain enough hoping that they'll get what they want."

No, most people do not rort the system. 99% of crew respect the EBA and their colleagues enough to work within the rules.

"There's apparently a guy down in MEL who has complained about every NTL hotel where the crew stay just so that they'll try and move the crew.... I mean that's just human nature. Everyone winges, just about different things and it's normally self serving."

That doesn't narrow it down. Everyone (tech and cabin crew) in MEL complains about the accommodation in NTL. Besides, how is getting better accommodation for EVERYONE self serving? Also, you say "every NTL" hotel. In the time I've been with Eastern, we've only used 3 hotels in NTL. The first was excellent and I never heard anyone complain about it, the second wasn't approved by the union and the third is the current one. Not once was a hotel changed as a result of crew preferences.

I think it's interesting how much inside information your "friend" in crewing actually shares with you...

To OzyOS, the BNE base is part of Sunstate, so you would have to apply separately.