PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mid-air collision over Brasil
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2006, 18:14
Rippa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by westhawk
I don't know where you get the idea I'm not perfectly calm. Believe me, I am. And happy. However, I refuse to become a "grownup"!

My critisism of your statement had nothing to do with hostility. It was intended to ask you not to make suppositions which are based upon unfounded and possibly spurious information. Nothing more. My use of sarcasm may have left you with a different impression than that which was intended by me. As one who claims to be a grownup, I'm sure you have gotten over it by now.

Referring to the rest of your post addressed to me, I have nothing else I wish to disagree with concerning the accident. I have not taken up the issue of who is to blame, nor will I do so until such time as some investigatory findings are released. This may or may not be before the final report. I have no way to know.

Until there IS something factual to discuss, there is very little which can be stated with certainty, yet many people wish to do so for some reason. That's all I wished to point out. Once again, I have no animosity toward you or anyone else here, whether I agree with all of your, or anyone else's contentions or not. So relax and have a cold one!

Best regards,

Westhawk

Ok,

Sometimes the language can be a problem...English is not my native language, so...sorry about that.

Regards