PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2006, 13:58
FO JimmieJames

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ross, I take it from the tone of your message that you have passed the selection process and awaiting to start the course with CTC? I would advise that at this stage that doing a cheap MCC would be an utter waste of time as you will probably get the best MCC trainng in the country with CTC. I would relax during this time and maybe look into possible job openings, ie. do a bit of market research, maybe visit a few airline headquarters, make yourself be seen and known. Also if you know what type you'le be training on eg A320 or 737, get some literature on that type and get to know it good. If you can get your hands on some CTC checklists, then start memorising the parts that need to be commited to memory.
There is much you can do, but if you are accepted onto CTC's course - WELL DONE - not many can do it, but if I were you, I would not waste time doing an MCC with someone else. Just a last point, you could get a book from one of the pilot shops about MCC, and do a bit of reading. At the end of the day if you have been accepted, I wish I were in your shoes. PS. If you have any tips or hints about the selection process please post them or PM them. THANKS