PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dixon crosses the line in the sand...
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2006, 22:22
regitaekilthgiwt

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
404 Titan, Jetsbest, VI and others, thanks for saving me the time to respond to crank. I agree with VI, when (normal (whatever that is!)) people hear how much it is staff travel (domestic especially) and the said 'surcharges' they can't believe it. It stinks that the company charges its employees as much as it does for the said service, so therefore, I stand by my comment from the previous post. I perhaps wouldn't be so angry if we didn't constantly have people from other parts of the company staff travelling around for free! Anyhow I digress.

Fliegenmong, I hear what you say, but again, what 404 Titan said above!! Also, I don't think we are being unreasonable. I don't expect the ticket for free, just the cost of tax and offsetting other things such as staff travel employee’s cost, baggage handling etc. At the moment, IMHO, the price of the tickets are way above these costs and such we are being thoroughly ripped off! For what reason? To further p!ss us off? Why?

Ill also tell you VI, people get even more disgusted when you tell them you have to pay $80 to go to your own Christmas party and that doesn't even include drinks!

Anyhow I do love my job, I do want our company to do well and continue to be the best as well as continue our proud history. However with the clowns that are running the show at the moment and some of the decisions they are making towards attacking their staff, the future looks bleak:

If you want good customer relations, you must first have good employee relations...Walt Disney

ps I don't think this is too bigger thread drift, its all about the fact we have had enough from our hypocritical leader(s)...