PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Show us yer meat...
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2006, 20:15
Scribbly dee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like Corrona am overseas and have to eat 'what we are given'. The thing is that over the last year I have eaten of the Brazilian beef and too be honest its pretty good.....same as the South American gammon.

Last Chrimbo we were offered all sorts of little extras including a frozen chicken or so. The chickens came from Britain but when they were defrosted it was quite obvious that they had died by drowning I think. When I put it in the oven it took twenty minutes for all the water to evaporate before it started cooking. The thing is that most of the chickens in the UK and Europe are pumped full of antibiotics. We rib a mate of mine whose dad has a chicken farm about his dad injecting them in the head with antibiotics and them being sixteen deep in a cage of course he denies it but I have had some experience of truck driving and have seen the drugs and supposed minerals that go in to chicken feed at the mill and it is pretty bad.

Still can't complain at least now the mad cow disease is under control I am alright noooooooooooow