PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - UK
Thread: Virgin - UK
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2006, 22:45
highbird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes id say a suit would be good i wore a black and white dogtooth jacket and skirt suit with a fitted black jumper under, it was very smart and i felt comfortable which is the main thing as the interview could go on for a few hours as mine did! I Wore a pair of black heels which were also comfortable and tied my hair back (i have long blonde hair) if i had worn it down it would of distracted me.

As for the Maths test I would recommend trying to answer all the questions because you dont have that much time, its no good strugling on one question when you may find some of the others eaisier, just read them properly take a deep breath and answer, and if you cant answer move on to the next one and go back to it later. Well this is what i did and feel it helped.

And yes I am totally pooping myself now waiting for a letter or even a phone call but whatever the outcome im just glad ive been able to experience the interview process as i know quite a few people that have been unable to even get to that stage! Hope this helped but again if there is anything else just ask