PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - UK
Thread: Virgin - UK
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2006, 13:40
cs78

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tonix2003
you are a little star cs78. i no a few crew already and they have mostly said the same thing. good luck with the training, it will be damn fun i reckon. the only reason im panicing is coz i want this position so bad. i dont think i have ever wanted to do anything so bad hahahahaha.

I was exactly the same. I couldnt see myself doing anything else. It was a dream of mine for a long time but i was also preparing myself for the dreaded rejection. I think if it is what you really want, you will just keep going till you get it. It was my first application and i was sooooooo happy when i found out i got the job. The week waiting to find out was the longest week of my life! Bu the big envelope waiting on the doorstop was the best feeling ever!! I really wish you and everyone else the best of luck and maybe see you up above the clouds soon. The interview is not as bad as you think it will be. The Virgin staff are very friendly and smiley and want to relax you to see you at your best, so dont worry and just enjoy yourself and the fantastic experience you are about to have. Big Tip: Smile until your cheeks hurt!! x