PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - UK
Thread: Virgin - UK
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2006, 13:20
cs78

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by tonix2003
i have so many questions like is it good to wear a suit? also im wearing a grey suit, what colour shirt shall i wear with it? also what makes people not get through the group interview? im so so so excited but im worried i will talk myself out of the job coz when im nervous i talk for great britain. arrrggghhh any advice would be much appreciated. thanks hun
Hi! I had my interview with Virgin back in August and start my training in three weeks time. I certainly know about the pre interview jitters and wondering what to wear etc. A suit is always a good move. I wore a grey suit and had a white shirt underneath (very fitted with bow round middle). I wore maroon heeled shoes and matching handbag. A touch of red lippy would be great too (dont go over the top though!). As for the interview, just try to remain calm and think about what you want to say before you go in. Dont rehearse it too much as this will sound fake-just be yourself! They want to ask questions that you can relate back to your experiences about customer service, good and bad experiences and how you deal with situations. During the group activities, my best advice, as before is just be yourself, if you are right for the job your personality will show this and they will certainly notice. Good luck.x