PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - UK
Thread: Virgin - UK
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2006, 07:49
tonix2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by highbird
Just to let everyone know i had my interview on the 9th oct and i was soooo nervous! but the day will go smoother if you just try to relax and be yourself! You should also be proud of yourselves for even getting an interview as we got told that out of 45,000 applicants a year only 15% of them get an interview. Also just to correct someone earlier on Not everyone got through to the 2:1 interview there were 7 of us in total we had a short break after the Maths and english tests and then suddenly there were only five! i didnt see them leave or get asked to leave or anything very discreetly done! wondered why the room seemed empty??? Anyway if anyone wants to ask anything i will help out as much as i can xx
i have so many questions like is it good to wear a suit? also im wearing a grey suit, what colour shirt shall i wear with it? also what makes people not get through the group interview? im so so so excited but im worried i will talk myself out of the job coz when im nervous i talk for great britain. arrrggghhh any advice would be much appreciated. thanks hun