PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlanta Contractors on strike!
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2006, 20:25
Podunk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's pretty good, Guys! "Finally they stand up and fight" ??????????

C.I.T. pats its/his self on the back for a strike that hasn't occurred yet..... good on ya!

Last time someone tried forcing a "contractor's union" with AAI, it was tears before bedtime and indeed, ended in tears for many. I fear this time will be no different, except we won't have P.K. and his infamous "tool", (to point fingers at. The poison Leprechaun has already tried to warn/help you........ Iceland South will be happy to negotiate with you. (tongue in cheek comment for those who don't appreciate blatant sarcasm).

Not trying to throw a wet blanket on your 1 November "party" but you'd better all make your "sick-out" calls from the same phone at the same time to be certain to get the 30-100% participation you're hoping for. Most guys have bills to pay & this wildcat cr*pola just doesn't ring true in the hearts and minds of mortgage holders, no matter how longsuffering.

Spanner: Garuda management sent the AAI Hadj Bid team packing last month for showing up at the Mulia "sans invitation". No Hadj work for Garuda EVER again! Garuda Gen Mgr was NOT happy. Saudia (Egypt/Morocco/ .. maybe Surabaya, 3x742/3's), Air India (2 742's & 1 Scarebus), + 1 x 742 for Dhaka (Biman) is all you're likely to see. Even manning these should be interesting.

Veteran union organizers are welcome to point out any fallacies you can identify in the reasoning here. Convince me that I wouldn't be on the street in a New York (or Keflavik) minute, if I even hinted at a sniffle on St Swithens Day.

Not convinced, not impressed