PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates and the A380 (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2006, 07:47
ekpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think that the presvious comments were taken out of context and I am sorry if I upset some of my friends. I am very sad to see this airline behave the way it has towards its staff. But there is still no promises as an expat and I really agree with 411A on this. He is always winding people up but he does tell the truth and the company do not give even a small sh1t towards the people of this airline. There is not one manager that will listen to you and act on your concerns. They do not care that you are not going to be a captain when you thought you would be and there is all this rumour about things like the 380, the 747-800 and when the next deliveries will be and whether we still need DECs (now we definately don't) but what do we hear from this company that cares so much? NOTHING!!! One Captain told me a while back that the managers will just keep rotating in their seats until its its their time to retire and this is what I see now.

By the way, I am not the ******** you have to sit next to, I am an Airbus FO and I know how I feel about things. I have never been a Captain and that is just the way this career has gone for me. I did joing EMirates and they did say that it would be between 3 and 4 years, but I have been upset so many times that all I could think was it will happen when I pass the upgrade course and getting my extra salary. What these people tell you is just what they want you to hear so I do not listen anymore and the people that you can talk to cannot make any decision anyway.

Sorry again if I upset any of you I am just trying to make sense of things.