PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2006, 16:35
BitMoreRightRudder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WBV only two categories?!

And as for comments made by the "current cadet" I'll echo WBV and mr wingover - absolute rubbish. This thread is here to help those going to selection and its continued growth and popularity is testament to the fact that it is doing just that - helping applicants understand some of the process before actually attending a stage 2/3/4 day. If you don't meet the standard you don't get a place on the scheme. If you do get a place on the scheme you still may not make it all the way to an airline job, it has nothing to do with people 'faking' selection.

It isn't the first thread on the Wings scheme either, there was a similar one that spanned the first couple of years of the scheme's existence and it contained masses of info that helped all those applying. This thread is the continuation and it is just another form of research for those applying. It's about helping your fellow potential aviator; I received plenty of help from various posters when I was applying a few years ago, and I hope I might have given some useful advice to those who have PM'd me asking about the scheme since I finished it.

Thats what pprune is for!