PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CS vs. Mil Pay
Thread: CS vs. Mil Pay
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2006, 09:03
tornadohotas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
InquisitorRegarding 1,000 GBP chairs-Firstly, I have not worked with any member of the CS with a chair that costs this much (actually, I tell a lie - there was one with a medical condition). I have a feeling that you have not seen many either! I am well aware that there are shortages on the frontline with regard to GSE and a whole load of other things. Maybe you should contact your suppliers and they will then liaise with, wait for it, a trusty civil servant who will provision this equipment (that's if they can because they have budgets like the rest of us!). Chugalug" thanks to the enthusiastic attentions of the CS in implementing the Great Leader's dictums and MOD Policy";.You make it sound like the CS actually anjoy doing this. It is their job, just like it is that of the Mil to implement and carry out the wishes of the government whether they like it or not! You state that your job is to pay the CS. Funnily enough their job is to pay you also! As for minuting you to death, all I can say is, at least they know how to minute files properly!TH