PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2006, 19:57
FAinbaires

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Casablanca, if it is an open day, even if you got an invite to the interview or no, u should go!

Sandram, about the molar, if they dont see it, that's ok, but i think ur dentist has to fill in a form that all of your teeth dont need any work done. So maybe if u get to that final stage ull find out what to do about it, but dont worry about it yet!

To everybody, it's business attire, DO NOT ARRIVE LATE, always have a smile on ur face. Wear make up but dont look like a clown, nails polished.
I went to an open day in buenos aires and at the end u had to hand out your resume to the recruiters, u had like a minute with them... and trust me, u feel like u r being x-rayed, so they will be looking at ur nails! Maybe im too paranoid, but in that minute that's what they have to do! And from 250 people, only 50 made it to the next round and let me tell you, only the "well-groomed" passed the 1st screening.

They will show you a video of emirates and then u can ask questions, this would be nice to get yourself noticed. Try to ask sth smart though.
The rest is up to you and up to them!

Good luck!!

Dee