PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 8th Oct 2006, 11:50
Chugalug2

Received 236 Likes on 72 Posts
Originally Posted by nigegilb
A spokesman for the Ministry of Defence said: "This is not a complicated case."
I quite agree. An RAF aircraft made more vulnerable to hostile action by MOD inaction, is hit and all on board are lost. British Armed Forces are pitched into the bitterest conflict with insufficient manpower and insufficient equipment, some even inappropriate, particularly in CAS and SH aircraft, due to MOD policy. At the same time their pay and administration is turned upside down, due to MOD policy.
The person in charge of the Herc ESF mod, who has gone sick, should be just the first. Anyone in the MOD or CoC, who looks at themselves in the mirror and thinks "I can't do this" should follow his example. Those who think they can, but obviously can't, should be fired. Its time to get rid of ALL the dead wood and promote the awkward squad. Those who don't fit in, who aren't one of us, who are always rocking the boat, whose annual assessment ends with the clever phrase that means so far, but no further.
The most resolute enemy that we face is not the Taliban but sheer incompetence.
To those whom it might concern; "You have sat too long for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us be done with you. In the name of God, GO!"

Last edited by Chugalug2; 8th Oct 2006 at 13:24. Reason: Found the quote!