PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2002, 12:59
Patsy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

greetings from sunny sa..... i went for my interview 2 wks ago and the turn out was unbelievable .... over a 1000 people just on the first day... luckily i was there early (7h30 for 09h00) and we were divided into groups of 20 pax for our group discussion. our discussion was about anything that's been on the news lately that's touched us personally.... was great, unfortunately there was one very inconsiderate person who couldnt keep her mouth shut and wouldnt give anyone else a turn to say something. of all 20 pax only 5 got a chance to talk!!! luckily i got my chance, but i had to try 4 times!!!. very important to say something as they rate you on how you interact with people and on your appearance. we were all asked to leave after the discussion and were told they'll get back to us within 4 - 6 wks for 2nd interviews. if they dont call, the application has been unsuccessful. i really hope they phone. they apparently dismissed the applicants in the afternoon as they could not get to see them all.. .i believe it's really wonderful working for them... they really look after their staff.. .i think the 2nd interviews will be gruelling tho.