PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A/C Jazz Interview
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2006, 05:54
Kensiko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
atrflyguy: The clothing description in the Jazz e-mail they send out prior to the interview specifies "business casual". A collared shirt and dress pants will suffice. The sim eval is exactly as flyer 1492 described.

Travel out of YZF should be easier now that Jazz is servicing the 'Knife. However make certain that the person responsible for travel has a firm grasp of geography. When I did the interview earlier this year they tried to book me through YXY! I think you are on the hook for the trip to the interview, and when you are called back for sim/medical they will pay your way. Given that you are travelling out of YZF (I assume), and sim is either YVR or YYZ, they will try to schedule both the eval and the medical at the same time for simplicity and I suppose a little cost savings. However it is not always possible.

The interview is very straight forward and easy going. No technical q's, all behaviourial type stuff (ie Have you ever had a boss you disagreed with? What did you do?) D-8 sim should be relatively easy for someone with an ATR background, remember they are used to dealing with guys/gals with nothing more than PA31/Be10 time.

Biggest things are the time between interview and the call-back for sim, and your ultimate decision of whether or not you want the job.

Good luck......and will there be an opening at 7F I should apply for?