PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 2
Thread: Flybe - 2
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2006, 01:04
shannon55

Runawayedge...I don't know where your coming from with that post. I asked that question out of my own genuine, general interest, as I don't remember the new Galway routes being discussed on this thread since I joined, to see if other people thought these routes could be a success. It had no 'motives' behind it except to find out other people's opinions on the topic. The fact that my user-name suggests Shannon is my local airport has absolutely NOTHING to do with why I asked the question. Shannon didn't even cross my mind when I was writing this post.On the contrary, I would love to see our regional airports attract more services like this and I too hope Flybe attain success and develop/expand their route network from Galway and maybe Kerry/Waterford. Three out of the four people who replied to the post have interpreted it correctly, i.e. there was no alterieur motives to my post, I just wanted to get people's ideas on the matter.

It's just a pity that one cannot post on this thread without being slated for having some non-existent sinister motives.