PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 3
Thread: Ryanair - 3
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2006, 17:55
pos-init

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a day this is for me – my parents will be so proud of me. A post of mine has actually solicited a repost from Leo the Hairy (arsed) Camel. I’ve arrived.

I had my doubts for a long time about you LH(a)C but I think your last post has given the game away – you really are a pilot aren’t you cause you haven’t a clue about business. 51% dosent give you control – it gives you a major head ache.

Despite it being the worst thing that could possibly happen to EI, to have a malignant narcissist megalomaniac bully having anything to do with our respected flag carrier, the real genius is Bertie. He new he couldn’t protect EI from the asset strippers, the economic burglars at RYR so he kept a 26% share.

Wrong again, I'm afraid. The two fundamental drivers of human behaviour, Pos-Init, are fear and greed. If you successfully manipulate these two levers, you can teach a jackass to play canasta

Don’t judge others by your lower than a snakes belly standards. I am bursting with joy at the thought that you are going to have to work with all those that you tried, but failed to wipe out. You are going to have to grovel to the very likes of Bertie and IALPA – Nelson puts it very well – HA HA (Simpsons)