PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2006, 12:43
ChocolatBabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nervous...

Oh dear, I posted something just now, but it didnt appear. Sorry if this post comes out twice guys.
Im very new here and I was just saying how great this place is where almost everyone is so helpful and friendly. Im especially pleased to know that there are so many successful aspiring candidates. To those who didnt make it: cheer up, things happen for a reason, and if u have the heart, try again, u never know whats in store in the future.
There'll be an open house in KL in 2 weeks time. And i have a 'situation'. I understand that u got to be in smart business-like attire on that open-day: women prefereably to be wearing knee length skirts. Im a muslim girl who dons a headgear and do not expose skin. will this be an issue? Ive seen those videos on youtube showing ladies undergoing emirates training. and i saw a muslim lady participant who donned a headgear so i presume this will not be a problem at all. but nevertheless, those in the know, i would really appreciate it if u could give me somewhat the real picture of what might happen. any advice? im soo nervous coz i really wanna do this and i dont wanna get booted out on the very first instance when they see me.
Anyway, to everyone out there, happy net-surfing.