PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar
Thread: Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2006, 07:03
RedTBar
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If sebby is actually crew and not a pretender I find it amazing that he/she would even post his comment of "get out of my face"..In the time I have been with QF I have never used anything like that nor have I heard anyone else for that matter use anything similar.

I cannot count the number of delays and diversions I have been involved with and have never responded with a comment like that and as overthere said you don't know what the circumstances the pax was in.

I suppose though that if you pay the amount that GD is willing to pay then you will get crew with the lack of skills that will make comments like these

Bolty has a valid point with the operating flights with our new sibling J* international.Unless they will not count transit time as part of TOD and if there is no limit on hours (which would not surprise me ) then for example on the HNL flight the CC will have to have more than 24 hours slip unless they can operate straight back to OZ and other ports until the schedule is daily.I doubt QF would set aside valuable y/c seats for paxing crew so in Thailand and other ports at least for the first 6 or 12 months or so the slips should be good.The company as well will be pointing this out to all to show how good the crew have it....My advice for the crew is to use that time well while it lasts because if there is any certainty in this world this will not last