PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Huey in Capetown (including Huey down)
Old 29th Aug 2006, 22:00
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sooner than you can believe..........LH will be here as soon as the "G" man can get the Vaseline on his hands and start wigglin the boys lips....(thats from the inside for all you folks from Wuppertal.)

So we have Ernest Mac with all of four posts on the the subject. Enlighten me as to who is Elvis. The only Elvis I ever met is dead now and rolling over in his grave with his out of control daughter getting her Wheels up and a wedding ring every week. He would have died anyway had she draged that little whatever Michael Jackson into Graceland while he was still breathing drugs.
Wait one, what were we talking about anyway. Oh yes, The Junkyard dogs and the Aluminum pile in the Cape.....
Certainly makes for an interesting read in this new South Africa. CAA wont approve them, yet they still fly? A few thousand threads on this forum have laid bare the reasons, yet they still exist and LH has enough funds for meailes at the end of the month. Pilots keep putting them in the logbooks to show......."I flew Hueys"......... Hope they want to make sure thats not in pencil. Looks better should they ever go to court and have to explain all the erase marks.

On the other side of the coin, a few in this country have done it properly and have some Hueys that are now working..... Hats off to those guys, they deserve a thread of their own, not to be mixed in with this group. I worked with one of the manufacturers of one of their machines and I know its quality, it also has a paper trail all the way back to Bell. Something the Cape crowd cant do.