PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Huey in Capetown (including Huey down)
Old 13th Dec 2005, 14:12
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lots of comment, PMs flying all over and all this over a minor tail rotor failure. Maybe next time they can charge double to the unsuspecting tourists and show us all how to put it in a little black spot from a Main Rotor failure....... I mean there seem to be no shortage of South African Pilots willing to tell the CAA to **** off, the license you gave me means S***. Those are your rules, I work for the Brothers Gary.......They have no rules. They do have lawyers though and Im sure they would help anyone....for a Rand or Two.........
So we have threads on almost everything here. The Frelon, The Huey, Eviction Notices, Court Orders and a couple guys who are slicker than a Greased Pig.
Those two should be held accountable for their actions, I can understand Dog Pounder and Latent etc as they are so far down the food chain, its just a matter of survival in Africa. No work, No food.
However with R800 a shot, times God knows how many per day, one can understand how the Brothers can continue to stuff money up the humped over Lawyers backsides and keep this mess on the go.
One more thread maybe should involve your favorite friend in SA.......Yeppers SARS. Anyone call them to see what piece of the pie they are missing...Someone give Sipho a Calculator and Im bettin even he could even figure out that somewhere Thabo is getting screwed out of a new MBZ.
BY the way what has happened to SWFA's Huey, its awful quiet on that matter.....or is it totaly stripped by now.....
Whats next Boys and Girls?: