PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Huey in Capetown (including Huey down)
Old 13th Dec 2005, 01:54
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hee Hee, Ho Ho Hee Hee..... Just read some of my emails....Got me roaring.......
So they had a problem and some damage, yeppers they were lucky and hats off to the Pilot (flying in violation) for getting it on the ground with no injuries. I sure hope the pilot was wearing "earthtone colored clothing" It really hides those stains in the drawers......."
Rumor has it that FM (will the real G F please stand up) is up to his antics again....... and I guess off to Builders Supply to get some more parts.
Rumors say that the Frelon is also flying PAX (violation) So maybe we should call the CAA?? Actually their ineffectiveness is probably the only reason the brothers Gary are not in jail...... That translates to "The fat lady aint sang yet" or "They'll be Back"
Since that was an H model, Im real curious as to what failed. Cable frayed or pushrod connector depending on which mods........Im sure someone will give it up.....
These Gary guys are good for sure............Certainly bring this forum into the news...which reminds me, did anyone call the newsie noses, maybe they could get some good advertisment for Helibase........Like "Step right up, take your chances, you too could Sxxx your pants. For a few extra rand we will even do a crash landing. No where else in the entire world is this one time offer. (Its not allowed anywhere else in the world)

You were expecting me to not post.get real.